Minnesota Accident Attorney
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another person, contact a personal injury attorney. If we accept your case, our firm will aggressively fight to ensure you receive the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed. We will negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to reach a satisfactory settlement.
At Weinrich Law Office, we provide legal advice and representation to residents of Rochester and communities throughout Minnesota in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We help clients recover monetary damages after suffering injuries in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents or pedestrian accidents.
- Premises liability: Individuals visit homes, businesses or apartment complexes with the understanding that the owners or managers of these properties have kept them safe. Unfortunately, many people are hurt each year by defective stairs, poorly lit corners, cracked pavement or other slip-and-fall situations.
- Products liability: People use products with the belief that they have been tested, manufactured and packaged correctly. Often, a defective product will cause an injury to the consumer. Defective products can include motor vehicles, defective tires, safety equipment or doors.
- Dram shop: When a drunk driver causes an accident that injures or claims the life of another person, our firm works hard to ensure the right people are held responsible. Many times, these cases come down to Dram Shop Liability. These cases put a burden of responsibility on bar owners and tavern keepers to ensure their inebriated customers do not attempt to drive themselves home, or engage in behavior that does injury to others.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one suffers a catastrophic illness and passes away as a result of injuries suffered in an accident, contact an attorney immediately. In many cases, if negligence can be proven, you might be able to recover money through a wrongful death lawsuit.
In our experience, many personal injury cases often become Social Security Disability cases in the future. It's good to have a lawyer that can take a holistic approach to your case and advise you on the best course of action for your future.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding personal injury, schedule a consultation with Gerry at Weinrich Law Office by calling 507-216-0217 or complete the e-mail form located on this website.